Requirements for Position;
1. A Canadian Commercial Pilots License & Manitoba Aerial Applicators License.
2. 2500 Hours of Agricultural experience of which 1000 hours must be on Turbine Air Tractor.
3. Must maintain Journey Logs following Transport Canada Guidelines.
4. Must be insurable with up to date medical
5. Be capable of operating Satloc Bantam GPS or AgNav Platinum System.
6. Proficient in English.
Will be flying newer model Air Tractor 502XP or 502B
The position runs from May 24, 2022 - Sept 19,2022. Successful Candidate must be committed to the entire season, or have made and agreed to prior arrangements.
Job Duties are completing aerial application on fields across Manitoba, and occasionally other provinces. Must have ability to adapt to changing situations and maintain a positive attitude with customers, colleagues and supervisors. Strong Communication and problem-solving skills are a must.
Housing and vehicle provided.
Wage is $40-$60/hr. based on 8+ hours/50 hours a week. Possible Seasonal Bonus based on performance. Workers Compensation coverage provided as required by law.
Do Not Apply Unless you meet all of the above requirements.
Please email your resume with at least two references to the following address: